Pairing with multiple consoles with a single headset is simple with the A50 Base Station. This standalone A50 Base Station is for XBOX1 and can be used with the both Xbox One & PlayStation 4 A50 Headsets. That means you only need one headset across both platforms.
*Note the Base Station does not work with any previous model A50 Headsets.
CROSS PLATFORM PAIRING
The A50 Headset automatically pairs with the ASTRO Base Station for frustration-free connectivity. Simply replace the headset into the Base Station for frustration-free connectivity.
Magnetic charging allows for effortless docking when the headset is not in use. It also ensures that your battery always has a charge, so you can game whenever you want.
LED STATUS INDICATORS
The Base Station’s front display indicates battery life status to ensure you never get stuck with a dead headset.
The rear 3.5mm input/output supports additional audio sources, giving you the ability to take phone calls, overlay background music, or output your game audio and chat to external capturing devices.
The Base Station’s USB Stream Out Port allows you to control everything through a single source for simplified streaming.
CUSTOMIZABLE STREAM OUTPUT
Control what your stream audience hears, including chat and game audio levels. Broadcast in 2-channel Dolby Surround Sound.
- System Requirements - Astro A50 + Basestation
- Console Compatibility - XBOX1 & PC
- Power Supply - USB Micro-B (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Weight w/o Cable - .70 lbs
- Dimensions - 8.5”/4.25”/1.15
- Wireless - Up to 30ft
- Output - 5.0V, 180mA
- Base Station Inputs and Outputs - Optical Pass-through, USB Power & Soundcard, USB Charging Port, AUX In / Mic out (TRRS 3.5mm)
- ASTRO Wireless 5 GHz Base Station
- Transmitter/Charging Stand
- 1.0m Micro USB Cable
- 1.0m Optical Cable