BROKEN TOO SOON?
iF YOU BOUGHT IT FROM US, NO PROBLEM!
Can you help me with my broken gear?
Are you looking for out-of-warranty services i.e. paid repair?
Apologies mate but we no longer do in-house repair.
1. You could look around in our store for replacement parts, if we don't have them, try eBay or Amazon;
2. You could also check your nearby area for gaming gear repair shops.
3. If all else fails, you can check our Corsair Gear, message us and we'll check if we have stocks we can give at discounted rates. ;)
So you're looking for within warranty services, i.e. replacement, free repair or refund? Proceed to next question then. :)
Did you buy it from Gamestate.net.au?
Congratulations! Not sure of any gaming retailer that directly assists their customers with warranties you know. ;) Nuff said, please check warranty clause below and proceed to next question.
Sorry mate, but you'll have to get in touch with you retailer for this. :)
If all else fails, you can check our Corsair Gear, message us and we'll check if we have stocks we can give at discounted rates. ;)
So you've checked warranty clause, is it within warranty?
Astro: 1 Year
Corsair: 2 Years
Make sure you've closely checked warranty limitations then proceed to next question
Well mate, you could look around for replacement parts, if we don't have it, try eBay or Amazon; or you could also check your nearby area for gaming gear repair shops. :)
Can you swear on your neighbor's grave that it is not a damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, lightning, power surges, unauthorized product modification or repairs?
No human (or animal) intervention in this damage then. Awesome. Proceed to next question
Much as we'd like to help you out, our hands are tied, mate. Warranty provider will only cover manufacturing defects. You can check out suggestions in the two replies above.
Lastly, have you tried troubleshooting?
And still to no avail? Okay then, let's have you sorted. Proceed to "How to claim warranty" below
Basic: try hard resetting, different product have different resets so best to just do a quick online search on hard reset for your speicific gear
Hardware: Check for all loose connections, make sure their all plugged or try interchanging ports
Software: Make sure you've already downloaded the latest firmware, patch, command center (astro), iCue (corsair) and other possible recommended software for optimizingperformance.
How to claim warranty
IMPORTANT: On product's warranty card, usual warranty process is for you to contact Astro or Corsair directly. But as extended help for you guys, Gamestate wants to assist you with your warranty claim. Mates, we are simply the retailer, IT IS NOT A RETAILERS' RESPONSIBILITY TO DIRECTLY PROVIDE YOU WITH WARRANTY. Please don't make us the bad guys, :( we're just extending our hands to help you. :)
1. (You) Fill out the info needed below
Depends on how slow you type. haha
2. (Gamestate) We will submit those info to warranty provider
1 business day (sat - sun, not included)
3. (Gamestate) We will send you an email with a PDF of the Return Slip
5-7 business days, this goes through our ginormous supplier which caters tons of brands, so may be a bit of wait here
4. (You) Print the slip and slap it unto the box for sending
Depends on how slow your printer is. ;)
5. (You) Send in the complete package – everything that came in the product box when you bought it, not only the damaged part
IMPORTANT: 7 calendar days (not business days), package must be shipped out no later than 7 calendar days since date stamped on the PDF Return Slip
6. (You) Send it to:
c/o Sharon Chen
92 Carroll Rd, Oakleigh South
VIC 3167, Australia
Important: send it to this address, not the address on the return slip!
7. (Our supplier) Supplier will decide on the resolution
- Replacement – if it is proven that damage is within warranty clause, i.e. wear and tear reasons, malfunctions, etc. and not simply because your partner “accidentally” threw it to the wall or you furry friends suddenly developed a taste for premium plastic
- Repair – if item is repairable
- Refund – if item is for replacement but has no available stocks
5-7 business days on the shipping plus
7-10 business days on the resolution
8. (Our supplier) As per Supplier’s strict rules, they will send it to our warehouse only, then we will forward it to you.
5-7 business days on the shipping
9. (Gamestate) We will process a manual order for you, you will receive an email saying order has been placed, no worries, nothing will be debited from you, it’s just so we can place a request for shipment for you once we’ve received the item from supplier
2-3 business days on warehouse processingb plus
5-7 business days on the shipping
10. Sit tight. Wait a bit and prepare to be awesome again!
*These are just estimated times, needless to say, life is a constant change and so are those :)
NOTE: DO NOT FILL THIS OUT unless you've read the " CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY BROKEN GEAR?" tab, otherwise mate, warranty provider may simply disregard request if does not match eligibility noted on that said tab. Would be sadly a waste of time for you mate. :(
Astro warranty clause (Australia)
Coverage: 1 year
- All of our products carry a warranty on defective parts or faulty workmanship during the manufacturing process.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, lightning, power surges, unauthorized product modification or repairs.
- Customers located outside of the United States are responsible for any shipping costs on items sent in for warranty evaluation/repair (locations in both the US and UK), but the costs of warranty work and standard return shipping are included in the coverage of the warranty.
- Click here for further Astro warranty info
Corsair warranty clause (Australia)
Coverage: 2 years for gaming and audio products
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Missing, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supply
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that CORSAIR, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by CORSAIR or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Obsolete or Discontinued Products
An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product if available. If CORSAIR is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued product with the same product, CORSAIR will replace the obsolete or discontinued product, in its sole discretion, with a product having similar function and capacity.