What is Afterpay?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away.
What you need to sign up for Afterpay:
1. A debit or credit card
2. To be over 18 years of age
3. To live in Australia
How Afterpay works:
1. At your Gamestate Australia checkout, select Afterpay as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order
3. Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order
4. You will then be redirected to the Gamestate Australia website to receive your order confirmation
5. Please note that there are maximum transaction limits when using Afterpay
How to use Afterpay:
When you place your first order using Afterpay, the first installment will be charged at the time of purchase. After the fist time, each installment will be deduced from your debit/credit card each fortnight. For all of your future orders using Afterpay, your first installment will be deducted within 14 days. At the time of purchase, the full Afterpay schedule will be outlined for you.
How to return a purchase when using Afterpay:
The return and exchange process and terms are exactly the same. Please see our Returns Policy here.
What happens if you miss a payment with Afterpay:
You will be charged a late fee of $10. This is out of our hands and we take no liablity in delayed payments. Read more on the Afterpay website here.